Monday, January 11, 2010

unknown realizations

I have been thinking about the future and it's frightening. I was talking to a friend of mine and he just graduated and he is working at minimum wage job. In a year and 6 months I will be graduating. I'm so excited, and yet scared out of my mind. I have taken out loans this year and I will be next year and soon after graduation all of us have to start paying them back. I'm scared mostly because i have heard that it's hard to get a job in my field. I want to be able to get a decent job and not be totally poor and have to live with my parents. I know that is what everyone wants but still. I'm sure everyone is feeling the same but I had to but it out there.  

1 comment:

  1. your parents don't want you to live with them either. we'll do what we have to do. if anyone can get into the music field, you can. your personality is so awesome you will not have any problem impressing them on THE DREADED interview. xxoo

    ReplyDelete