Monday, June 29, 2009

Losing a Friend

Summer isn't over yet and I still feel like I'm losing my friends. Everyone is going their own way. Starting over in a sence. I sometimes get the feeling of bailing and leaving early as well. I know that everyone has their time and mine is coming. I just want more time with my friends. It seems for most of my current friends, being with them a year is not enough. Almost two years ago I started working at walmart and made some of my best friends. I'm thinking about them now and know that some of them are leaving and moving on with our lives. I guess I'm having that sad nostalgic feeling that I should have felt in high school, now. I guess because I never left, I never felt like this.
So here's to spending what time I have left here in town with the people I love most and making lots of memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment